Terms and Conditions
Jumping on trampolines can result in injury. We ask all our guests to abide by the rules and conditions displayed throughout the facility. Upon buying a ticket at Gravity, it is understood that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to sign the waiver document.
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights. It includes an exclusion of our liability, your waiver of a right to sue, and your assumption of the risk associated with the extreme sport of Trampolining. It is therefore very important that you read and understand them.
Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park is a supplier of recreational services. The recreational services include participation in trampolining in addition to not limited to, dodgeball and basketball. Gravity reserves the right to limit the availability of and/or change any of its activities.
By purchasing a ticket from Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park, you agree that the supply of GRAVITY’s recreational services and your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions:
· You acknowledge that the recreational activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards. As a consequence personal injury, and sometimes fatality, can occur. You voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue GRAVITY for any personal injury or fatality by signing the Gravity waiver form.
· For jumpers under the age of 16, a parent or legal guardian is required to complete and sign the waiver form on behalf of the jumper.
· Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or fatality suffered due to the recreational activities not being supplied with due care and skill, or not being reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park.
· Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any of your personal belongings during your visit to the venue.
· You cannot participate in the recreational activities if you are under 12, unless you are accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult. Children under 4 years of age should not use the facility.
· Children between 4-5 years old must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Gravity staff will not supervise your children at any time, regardless of the child’s age.
· If you purchase a ticket on behalf of another person(s), you are doing so as the authorized agent of that person(s), and that person(s) is then bound by these Terms and Conditions.
· The weight limit for an individual participant is 125 kg’s. GRAVITY recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before jumping at Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park.
· You should be in good health and free from any adverse medical condition. For clarity, if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or wearing any form of plaster cast, you are not allowed on the trampolines.
· While at Gravity, you agree to images and video recordings being taken for security or promotional purposes. This includes imagery of yourself and any other member of your group.
· In order for you to jump safely, we have provided safety guidelines, see the safety guidelines page and ask all customers to watch our safety induction presentation on each and every visit.
· You must comply with all the directions as displayed on the safety signage inside the Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park facility. Additionally you are required to follow any instruction given by any member of the Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park team.
· Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park may suspend or cancel your participation in any recreational activities in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
· Willful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings must not be caused by anyone attending Gravity. Any cost of repairs due to damage caused by you or any member of your group will be charged to the person responsible for the booking.
· Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park reserves the right to change its prices at any time however, will honor any bookings where full payment has already been made.
In particular, you agree that:
· mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the recreational activities.
· you must empty your pockets before entering the trampoline area.
· participants must be dressed appropriately for physical activity. In particular, participants may not wear items with sharp points or that could be considered by Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park staff as a potential risk of damaging the trampoline material.
· you must only use socks purchased from Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park.
· food or drink must not be consumed whilst engaging in the recreational activities.
· all food and drink consumed inside Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park must be purchased at the venue.
· smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted anywhere on the premises of Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park.
· you will not be allowed to participate in any recreational activities if reasonably considered by any member of the Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park team to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park and is governed by and construed in accordance with Jordan law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Jordan. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions are determined by the Courts to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
All bookings will only be considered final when full payment has been made and an official receipt has been given, or an official e-mail confirmation has been sent/received.
You remain responsible to check the confirmation accuracy and report any mistake to Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park within 24 hours of booking for adjustment.
Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked, and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time.
We highly recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your jump time starts for the formalities of the check in procedures, which include providing an allocated wristband, checking waiver status and watching the GRAVITY safety induction presentation.
Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park does not offer any refunds for pre-purchased jumping time.
Customers who have pre-purchased jump time may not exchange their time slot for another, unless agreed in writing by a manager of Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park.
Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park reserves the right to re-sell any time slot where the customer does not arrive within 15 minutes of the designated start time.
Tickets are valid only for the date and time shown, and are void if tampered with. They remain the property of Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park and are non-transferable.
For birthday party bookings, please refer to the party terms and conditions.
Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Gravity Amman Indoor Trampoline Park decides to cancel your booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule in the event of such a cancellation, but no other compensation shall be payable.